EverDream Pro is the fastest-growing siding company in Canada. We gathered experience from over a dozen successful siding companies in North America and found a way to improve customer service, labour wages and the price that the homeowner is paying to get the siding replaced.
We look forward to working with you to find a solution that fits your needs and a design that suits your taste. We are excited to see your home look brand new!
We Find an Ideal Solution for You
Your home is where the most precious memories are kept and so many beautiful moments are created. Here, at EverDream Pro in Vancouver, we understand the importance of that and make it our mission to help you create the home of your dreams. Whether it is helping you with a minor repair task, replacing siding on the entire house or assisting you with choosing the right siding option for your new home.
Reasons to Work With Us
After completing over 100 projects between all of our divisions past year, we’ve seen it all when it comes to siding. For us as specialists, it is very clear that every project is unique, and we are striving to find the best solution for your needs and make the process as seamless as possible.
Here is what we offer you:
- Price Match Guarantee. Our experienced Project Estimators can find a solution for your needs and offer the option within your budget to make sure it doesn’t cost you “an arm and a leg”. At EverDream Pro in Vancouver, we can match a competitor’s pricing for the same scope of work if you would choose to work with us.
- Complimentary Design. Maybe your siding is still in decent condition, but you want to refresh the look to keep up with the rest of the homes in your neighborhood or to create the house you’ve always dreamt of. After all, that’s where you spend most of your life. We know it is difficult to choose the colour and style of your new home, that is why we offer a complimentary siding design mockup to help you to make an informed decision. We can offer you the newest designs and materials from some of the leading siding manufacturers in the industry.
Replacing the siding on the entire home is a costly project and a big investment in your home, creating more value and enhancing its look. We can help make your project affordable. Our partners offer flexible home improvement financing options, that suit your needs, budget and project goals.
There are plans for just about any situation – even if your credit is less than perfect – there is likely a plan for you. We can work on your behalf to secure an affordable payment plan.
Popular Siding Styles
These days there are a lot of siding types and materials to choose from. When it comes to design here are some of the most popular siding options on the market in Vancouver.
This is the most popular choice amongst the homeowners and was installed on over 80% of the houses last year. The strips can be horizontal or vertical and the most common materials are vinyl, fiber cement, cedar or aluminum.
Siding Panels are an excellent option for a modern look and offer a sleek design featuring some of the most innovative siding techniques in the industry.
They can be either smooth or with cedar mill texture and usually are cut on-site to match with the design you’ve chosen for your home. The most common profiles are Board and Batten, Easy Trim Reveal Panels, and Open Joint Cladding.
Siding Types We Offer
There are lots of options these days to help you create the perfect facade and you want to choose carefully. While aesthetics are always important, you also want to consider the material’s durability, ability to resist water, ease of installation and versatility.
How Much Does the Siding Cost?
Here we show you the approximate house siding price calculation:
- If you choose vinyl siding that costs around $6-7 per sq ft, for the whole house which is 2000 sq ft, you might end up paying $12,000 – $14,000. Vinyl siding is the easiest product to work with, which significantly lowers its installation costs.
- James Hardie siding will cost around $9 – $10 per sq ft, so for the same house, you will pay approximately $18,000 – $20,000.
- Cedar will be the most expensive option among the 3 mentioned above. Its price is $11 – $13 per sq ft, so the final price will be around $22,000 – $26,000 including the additional cost for painting.
To guide you through other material used in your siding renovation have a look at the table illustrated below:
|Material||Price per sq ft*|
|James Hardie (Fiber Cement)||Starts at $9.00|
|Vinyl Siding||Starts at $6.25|
|Premium Vinyl Siding||Starts at $7.00|
|Cedar Siding||Starts at $11.00|
|Stucco||Starts at $10.50|
|Longboard||Starts at $25.50|
|AL-13||Starts at $24.50|
|Cultured Stone||Starts at $22.75|